liga-live

Liga Live! Liga Live is news, matches, results and all you need about football leagues.
Posted by admin On October - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Crystal Palace vs. Chelsea

This match between Crystal Palace and Chelsea is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at Turf Moor Stadium.  In this match Crystal Palace with 15th position will receive Chelsea with 1st position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Crystal Palace to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Chelsea in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Crystal Palace at 12 percent, win of Chelsea at 52 percent and probability of draw at 36 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Chelsea (+6) is superior to that of Crystal Palace (-1).  Crystal Palace won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Hull City on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Chelsea won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Arsenal on October 5, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on October 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 9.30 for the win of Crystal Palace, odds of 5.03 for draw and odds of 1.40 for the win of Chelsea in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italy Serie-B:  Avellino vs. Carpi

This match between Avellino and Carpi is scheduled for October 12, 2014 at the Partenio.  In this match Avellino with 4th position will play against Carpi with 3rd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Avellino to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Avellino in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Avellino at 50 percent, win of Carpi at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Carpi (+2) is at par to that of Avellino (+2).  Avellino won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Ternana on October 7, 2014 with score of 2-2.  Carpi won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Pro Vercelli on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 9, 2014 18bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.17 for the win of Avellino in this match.   Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.15 for draw and odds of 4.11 for the win of Carpi in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Borussia Dortmund vs. Hamburger SV

This match between Borussia Dortmund and Hamburger SV is scheduled for October 4, 2014 at Signal Iduna Park.  In this match Borussia Dortmund with 12th position will play against Hamburger SV with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Borussia Dortmund to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Borussia Dortmund in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 94 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Borussia Dortmund at 35.1 percent, win of Hamburger SV at 36.2 percent and probability of draw at 28.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hamburger SV (-4) is inferior to that of Borussia Dortmund (-1).  Borussia Dortmund won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Anderlecht on October 2, 2014 with score of 3-0.  Hamburger had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Eintracht Frankfurt on September 28, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 3, 2014 10Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.37 for the win of Borussia Dortmund in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds 5.58 for draw and odds of 9.01 for the win of Hamburger SV in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-1: Montpellier vs. Guingamp

This match between Montpellier and Guingamp is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Stade de la Mosson.  In this match Montpellier with 9th position will play against Guingamp with 19th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Montpellier to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Montpellier in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 24 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Montpellier at 37.5 percent, win of Guingamp at 25 percent and probability of draw at 37.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Guingamp (-3) is inferior to that of Montpellier (0). Montpellier won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Monaco on September 24, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Guingamp won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Metz on September 24, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 26, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.01 for the win of Montpellier, odds of 3.31 for draw and odds of 4.51 for the win of Guingamp in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Watford vs. AFC Bournemouth

This match between Watford and AFC Bournemouth is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Vicarage Road Stadium.  In this match Watford with 3rd position will play against AFC Bournemouth with 15th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Watford to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Watford in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 7 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Watford at 71.4 percent, win of AFC Bournemouth at 14.3 percent and probability of draw at 14.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of AFC Bournemouth is inferior to that of Watford.  Watford won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Blackpool on September 17, 2014 with score of 1-0.  AFC Bournemouth won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Leeds United on September 17, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on September 19, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.38 for the win of Watford and odds of 3.50 for draw in this match.  William Hill is providing odds of 3.20 for the win of AFC Bournemouth in this match. 

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 12 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Hoffenheim vs. Wolfsburg

This match between Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Hoffenheim with 3rd position will receive Wolfsburg with 12th position in this league at Wirsol Rhein-Neckar Arena.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hoffenheim to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are also suggesting win of Hoffenheim in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 13 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Hoffenheim at 30.8 percent, win of Wolfsburg at 53.8 percent and probability of draw at 15.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Wolfsburg (-1) is inferior to that of Hoffenheim (+1).  Hoffenheim won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Werder Bremen on August 30, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Wolfsburg won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Eintracht Frankfurt on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on September 12, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.48 for the win of Hoffenheim in this match.  William Hill is providing odds of 3.80 for draw and odds of 3.00 for the win of Wolfsburg in this match. 

Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-B: Carpi vs. Varese

This match between Carpi and Varese is scheduled for September 7, 2014 at Stadio Sandro Cabassi.  In this match Carpi with 9th position will play against Varese with 6th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Carpi to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Carpi in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 2 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Carpi at 100 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Varese (+1) is superior to that of Carpi (0). Carpi won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Livorno on August 31, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Varese won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Spezia on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on September 5, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.15 for the win of Carpi, odds of 3.13 for draw and odds of 4.09 for the win of Varese in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 28 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Fulham vs. Cardiff City

This match between Fulham and Cardiff City is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Craven Cottage Stadium.  In this match Fulham with 24th position will play against Cardiff City with 8th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Fulham to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Cardiff City in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Fulham at 33.3 percent, win of Cardiff City at 58.3 percent and probability of draw at 8.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Cardiff City (+1) is superior to that of Fulham (-4).  Fulham won 1 and had draw in 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Brentford on August 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Cardiff City won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Port Vale on August 27, 2014 with score of 3-2.

As on August 28, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.82 for the win of Fulham, odds of 3.37 for draw and odds of 2.67 for the win of Cardiff City in this match.  

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Astana vs. Villarreal

This match between Astana and Villarreal is scheduled for August 21, 2014 at Astana Arena.  In this match Astana a football club from Kazakhstan will play against Villarreal from Spain in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Astana to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Villarreal in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Astana at 10 percent, win of Villarreal at 60 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Villarreal (0) is inferior to that of Astana (+3).  Astana won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Aktobe on August 16, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Villarreal won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Zaragoza on August 17, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 20, 2014 188Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 6.40 for the win of Astana.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 4.57 for draw and odds of 1.507 for the win of Villarreal in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Oldham Athletic vs. Middlesbrough

This match between Oldham Athletic and Middlesbrough is scheduled for August 13, 2014 at Boundary Park.  In this match Oldham Athletic will play against Middlesbrough in the upcoming math for this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Oldham Athletic to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Middlesbrough in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 22 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Oldham Athletic at 40.9 percent, win of Middlesbrough at 31.8 percent and probability of draw at 27.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Middlesbrough is superior to that of Oldham Athletic.  Oldham Athletic won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Colchester United on August 9, 2014 with score of 2-2.   Middlesbrough won 4, and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Birmingham City on August 9, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 11, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.80 for the win of Oldham Athletic.  Bet365 is providing odds of 3.60 for draw and odds of 2.10 for the win of Middlesbrough in this match.